Contract software developer– I build applications, web presences, keep them alive, and make them succeed. My clients are serious about their pursuits and they are ready to take their ideas further.
Recently I have helped with:
- Golang+Vue+Vuetify – most recently I have joined a team in building an application for the Afghanistan Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP) with support from the US State Department.
- WordPress – custom theme and plug-in builds from scratch. These sites are built using Advanced Custom Fields (no unmanageable page-builders) and minimal additional plug-ins/libraries are used to reduce dependence on third-parties.
- WooCommerce – same as above; every effort is made to build custom WooCommerce integrations that do not override templates to maintain stability with future updates.
- Shopify – theme and app customization, data-migration, store-management, and store launch.
I grew up in San Diego, California and have lived all over the country. My time is spent hanging out with my girlfriend, our American Bulldog, and:
- Mountain biking
- Working on cars/trucks (my daily-driver is a 1978 Ford F150 Custom 4×4 regular-cab short-bed)